2023 Springbrook Day Camp Info
This year’s theme is Animals and Girl Scout campers will participate in activities that explore all things animals – where they live, how we can help those who are endangered, what careers with animals are possible, and more!
Monday, June 19 – Friday, June 23, 2023
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Family Pool Party
Friday, June 23, 2023
7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Springbrook Park Pavillion
Springbrook Day Camp is offered to registered Girl Scouts entering grades 1 – 12 in the 2023-24 school year.
Rising 1st – 6th graders will be Campers and grouped with other Campers at their Girl Scout level.
Rising 7th – 12th graders will be Older Girl Helpers and lead the Campers.
(If your rising 7th or 8th grader has not been a camper in the past, they may opt to register as a Camper instead)
What to Wear:
- Comfortable, weather-appropriate outdoor clothing
- No halter tops or spaghetti straps
- Closed-toe shoes – no sandals or flip-flops
- Sunscreen (and bring more to reapply)
- Hat or head covering
What to Bring:
- Tote bag or backpack to keep belongings together
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (apply at home but have more for reapplication throughout the day)
- Sit upon / something to sit on the ground
- Rain Gear and an extra set of clothes if the threat of inclement weather
- Lunch (more info below)
Meals / Snacks
- Bring a refillable water bottle every day (water is available for refills)
- Bring a packed lunch Monday – Thursday
- Pizza lunch is provided on Friday
- No take-out food
- Snacks will be provided daily
- If there is a food allergy that needs to be considered, you will be notified prior to camp starting (ie. nuts) and we ask that you avoid those foods.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedure:
- Campers & Helpers may not arrive before 8:45 am each day
- Campers & Helpers must be picked up no later than 2:15 pm each day
- Campers & Helpers must be SIGNED IN and SIGNED OUT each day by an adult.
- If an adult other than the contacts listed at registration will be signing out your Girl Scout, please notify the Camp Director that morning or via text at (832) 330-3808.
Family Pool Party:
- Springbrook Day Camp will host a pool party for all Campers and Helpers, as well as their family and friends at Springbrook Pool.
- The pool party will be held Friday, June 23, 2023, from 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Campers and Helpers each are eligible to claim one free pool party ticket.
- Campers and Helpers must be accompanied to the pool party by an adult.
- Additional tickets for family members and friends may be purchased for $3.00 each. Non-swimmers must also have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Tickets can be purchased at the time of registration or in person at camp through Wednesday, June 21.
- Campers and Helpers must claim their free tickets by Wednesday, June 21.